- August 28, 2023 Lifeguarding Instructor/ Instructor Trainer Review Course
August 28, 2023 Lifeguarding Instructor/ Instructor Trainer Review Course
8 seats available
This in-person Instructor/Instructor Trainer review course is the required course for all Lifeguarding Instructors and Instructor Trainers to re-certify. During this course, Lifeguarding Instructors and Instructor Trainers will participate in an in-water practice and polish skills session with their peers and a classroom-based review of Red Cross administrative policies and procedures.
If you would like to participate in the optional "test out" to receive basic-level Lifeguard certification at the end of the review course please select that option below.
Location: CYO Camp in Occidental, California
Class Date and Time: Monday August 28: 9AM - 5PM
• 29 days or more BEFORE the start date of the class, 25% of fee is kept.
• 15-28 days BEFORE the start date of the class, 50% of fee is kept.
• 14 days or less BEFORE the start date of the class, 100% fee is kept.
• All transactions are subject to a $10 administration fee per person.
All refund requests must be made in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.