- August 8, 2021 Lifeguarding Instructor/ Instructor Trainer Review Course SOLD OUT
August 8, 2021 Lifeguarding Instructor/ Instructor Trainer Review Course SOLD OUT
This in-person Instructor/Instructor Trainer review course is the required course for all Lifeguarding Instructors and Instructor Trainers to re-certify. During this course, Lifeguarding Instructors and Instructor Trainers will participate in an in-water practice and polish skills session with their peers and a classroom-based review of Red Cross administrative policies and procedures.
If you would like to participate in the optional "test out" to receive basic-level Lifeguard certification at the end of the review course please select that option below.
Pulse Safety Instruction, LLC currently requires all registered participants to provide proof of COVID vaccination in order to attend an aquatics course. All participants must have received their final shot at least two weeks prior to the course date. If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com. DO NOT REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE IF YOU WILL NOT MEET THIS REQUIREMENT OR ARE NOT WILLING TO PROVIDE PROOF OF VACCINATION BY THE COURSE DATE.
Location: CYO Camp in Occidental, California
Class Date and Time: Sunday August 8: 9AM - 5PM
• 29 days or more BEFORE the start date of the class, 25% of fee is kept.
• 15-28 days BEFORE the start date of the class, 50% of fee is kept.
• 14 days or less BEFORE the start date of the class, 100% fee is kept.
• All transactions are subject to a $10 administration fee per person.
All refund requests must be made in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.